A creative session in a gorgeously quirky hair salon is the promise of a good hair day.
Whether an unwritten love letter, an idea for a food blog, or a mailing for your brother’s dog-grooming business is top of mind, this is the place to be. No experience is necessary, but a lot of experiences will be shared.
Amanda will be moderating the workshop in English, but participants are encouraged to write in the language they feel most comfortable with.
These topics will be covered:
– Tapping into everyday inspirations
– Techniques for gaining and retaining readers’ attention
– Writing to relax
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri (see all)
- Khurum Khan took his drone to Switzerland, and here’s the result - August 7, 2017
- Will Zürich be getting a cable car across the lake? - July 31, 2017
- This Swiss citizenship interview is questionable, no? (Editorial) - July 25, 2017