So we checked out the number 1 free thing to do in Zürich yesterday, the Real Fiction Cinema. It was such a blast
and you should not miss it the next time you are in Zürich! (only through Dec 16, 2010)
There are actually three locations throughout Zürich, but the clip below was taken right outside of the Landesmuseum by Zürich HB:
And here are a few pointers to ensure the ultimate cinema experience:
- There is no heat
- Therefore, skip the popcorn and go for roasted chestnuts instead!
- All movies are in 3D, so prolonged exposure might lead to headaches and feelings of dizziness
- Be prepared for the occasional actor to return your stare and look straight into your eyes... Creepy but harmless and fun!
- Bring a few friends and stage a scene for the "movie watchers" inside. I did the stair climbing thing (I admit it's kind of lame, but it must have looked funny)
Have you ever been to the Real Fiction Cinema in Zürich (or a similar thing elsewhere)?
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Have you been to Festival Images Vevey? (It’s impressive.) - September 15, 2020
- I wrote a chapter for The Expert Guide to Your Life in Switzerland - September 14, 2020
- The Butcher and his Daughter Restaurant in Zürich - August 31, 2020