Are you ready for Switzerland’s first ever festival dedicated to coffee? Join roasteries, baristas, coffee experts, vendors and coffee lovers for this truly exciting event! Coffee Friday Zürich is taking place at Kaufleuten on August 21.
The Coffee Friday Zürich experience includes:
– Live roasting at the Coffee Village
– Panel discussions covering hot speciality coffee topics relevant for the Switzerland community
– Various preparation methods demonstrated by our best Swiss baristas
– Tastings of single origin coffees from around the world
– Coffee Fun Challenge – open to all coffee nerds!
– Coffee drinks and DJ’s
Admission is free, so what are you waiting for?
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Have you wondered what White Turf in St. Moritz is about? - February 15, 2020
- Opening this April: the Lewa Savanna at Zoo Zürich - February 12, 2020
- So we’ve tried the interactive #Selfiehouse in Zürich - February 7, 2020