Autumn is quickly approaching. But before we get back into the daily grind after these days of summer, just the right event is here to inspire you.
Say you are looking for a new after-work activity, or you have discovered a new activity during summer and want to get better at it: Both are reasons to visit Curious Courses Day.
This initiative was founded by Selina Man Karlsson, with the purpose of giving visitors an immersive experience (we have written about Selina before). At Curious Courses Day, there are different activities and courses which should help you discover a new hobby, interest or way of living.
Without the commitment of a membership, Curious Courses Day lets you try something new.
Centrally located and organized at the Volkshaus in Zürich, the event can easily be reached on foot or by public transit. The courses are held in English, which makes them fantastic for expats still learning German, but also for non-native English speakers wishing to put their language skills to use.
Some of the courses that will be on offer include:
- The Art of Persuasion From No to Yes! People who can persuade get what they want. Speaker: Kurt Schmid
- Gravitas needs Humour – Really? Use humour to show vulnerability, approachability, and reflection. Speaker: Michelle Holmes
- Wine + Cheese = Heaven? Learn the easiest tastiest combinations of the world’s fermented wonders. Heaven! Speaker: Robert Hergenrader
There are 18 courses in total to choose from, as well as a keynote talk by entrepreneur, engineer, TEDx-speaker, mother and aerial silk artist Miki Adderly: “Where will your curiosity take you?”
Don’t miss out on this fabulous event. See where your curiosity takes you.
Latest posts by Christian (see all)
- This is how amazing the Fête des Vignerons in Vevey is! - August 5, 2019
- Why you should stay at the TCS Glamping Village Alp Plaun - July 27, 2019
- Frederik Maarsen: Keep an eye on this young Swiss director! - July 1, 2019