On June 2nd and 3rd, Museum Rietberg will host a special culinary event presented by Steinbeisser, the culinary curators from Amsterdam.
Chef Fabian Spiquel of Maison Manesse in Zürich owns one Michelin Star and 15 Gault Millau points. For this special culinary event which runs parallel to the blockbuster exhibit “Osiris – Egypt’s Sunken Mysteries,” he has come up with an entirely plant based six course experience.
Expect an evening of gourmet food, art and nature.
The evening starts at 6 PM with a self guided tour of the exhibit. Learn amazing stories about Osiris and view sunken discoveries found off of Egypt’s Mediterranean cost. At 7 PM, the dinner will start in the summer pavilion of Museum Rietberg. For the six course meal, the much acclaimed chef will be using mostly locally grown, organic ingredients. The organizers have revealed to us that the tableware and cutlery will be inspired by the Egyptian vibes of the exhibit…
– Offer: The six course menu with wine or juice pairing costs 275 francs fixed.
– Dates: Friday, June 2, and Saturday, June 3, at 7 PM.
– Reservations: RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com
Latest posts by Haewon (see all)
- 7 museums and activities for a memorable Thurgau getaway - May 19, 2019
- I’m hooked on the clean eating dishes from EATbyalex - April 9, 2019
- Japanese Restaurants in Zürich: The ultimate foodie guide - December 6, 2018