face to FACE is a joint exibition among two international women who live in Zürich.
Jesca Wang is a Chinese fine art graduate from Singapore who has arrived in Switzerland a year ago. She is joined by Inga Kjartansdottir, an Icelandic painter/illustrator who has lived here for two years.
The “face to FACE” exhibit is a colorful pictorial presentation of people’s faces from around the world. The photographs, along with the stories they tell, provide a snapshot of their lives.
– Open from April 3 through May 29, 2015, at the American Women’s Club Zurich
– Official opening event on April 11 (4 – 8 PM): Enjoy cocktails and homemade hors d’oeuvres.
– Mid show reception on May 16 with a live performance.
All are welcome.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- The Butcher and his Daughter Restaurant in Zürich - August 31, 2020
- Copy/paste the Flims Water Trail into your bucket list! - August 30, 2020
- Why our getaway to the Beau-Rivage Geneva is 100% memorable - August 13, 2020