- This event has passed.
Openair St. Gallen 2023: the hottest lineup (and good news!)
Jun 29 - Jul 2
Openair St. Gallen is one of Switzerland's most anticipated summer open-air festivals. It is regularly sold out thanks to mic-drop-worthy lineups.
Headlining this year's festival are Macklemore, Lewis Capaldi, Kraftklub, Peter Fox, Hecht, The Lumineers, and many other talented acts. All in all, there will be 35 acts at this summer's festival.
While some of the biggest names in the music industry will draw visitors even from abroad, the strong presence of Swiss acts makes the festival appealing to locals as well.
For instance, there is Hecht, who will close the Openair St. Gallen as a headliner. And thankfully, Lo & Leduc will make one of their rare festival appearances in St. Gallen this summer. Seven acts, including regional, national, and international newcomers, have already been announced to perform on the new INTRO stage.
The Openair St. Gallen covers mainly Rap, R&B, Rock, and Pop genres.
The Openair St. Gallen Lineup 2023:
What's new in 2023?
- Better flow control: The festival grounds are getting a makeover to handle more foot traffic and smoothen the flow.
- More toilets: No more long lines! The number of toilets is being increased by 50%.
- Foodie heaven: Get ready for some delicious surprises as the festival takes its culinary game to the next level.
- Experience upgrade: Expect a more immersive and visually stunning festival this year, focusing on the overall look and feel.
- Camping made easy: The camping area is back and better than ever, providing a convenient and affordable accommodation option for festival-goers.
FAQs about the Openair St. Gallen 🎸
Openair St. Gallen 2023 is set to be an unforgettable summer experience with its diverse lineup of headlining acts, authentic festival atmosphere, and charming location near St. Gallen. With improved flow across the festival grounds, additional toilets (thanks!), and a focus on the overall look and feel, there's really no reason to hold out. Fingers crossed for sunny weather!