Did you know that there are approximately 49 million bubbles in a standard sized bottle of Champagne?
We think this is really fascinating – to the point of mind-blowing! And you know what else is mind-blowing? Our friends at Wiine.Me are building on their success and are bringing the Salon du Champagne to Zürich.
Now, we could probably find 49 million reasons to visit the SdC, but here are just a few:
1. There will be more than 35 Champagne Houses present – from smaller domains to well-known brands.
2. They will offer 150+ cuvées for the tasting.
3. The theme is „Discovery and Education“, which is basically a legitimacy to keep tasting until you have found your match…
4. We are excited to learn more about the golden wine from France at the “Champagne 101” course, which is included in the ticket price!
– Get your admission tickets and sign up for the free classes (Official Website)
– 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Champagne (Huffington Post)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- The Swiss pension system: here’s how it works for expats - November 9, 2019
- Cheese lovers, have you tried the new Emmentaler AOP URTYP? - November 7, 2019
- How to save money on health insurance in Switzerland - November 6, 2019