Jazz, funk, soul, blues… Mixing different musical flavors for different tastes, the jazznojazz festival once again unites music lovers for four nights of jazz and more.
The 20th anniversary program will feed your ears and soul with the performances of fantastic artists, both well-known veterans and young musicians. As part of about 20 concerts on three stages, this year’s line-up shines bright with such stars as Macy Gray, Raphael Saadiq and Maceo Parker, “the funkiest saxophonist on the planet.”
How to benefit at the 2018 jazznojazz festival.
You can either get a single ticket for the concert of your favorite artist or buy a day pass for a full experience of jazznojazz festival. And all the lucky Zèrich Cantonal Bank (Zürcher Kantonalbank) customer card owners will receive some anniversary jazznojazz festival benefits:
- A 20% discount on single event tickets (max. 2 discounted tickets per card) and a 10 franc discount with the Carte Blanche of Tagesanzeiger (limited offer)
- Free entry to the Late Night Sessions with the Kennedy Administration (otherwise for free for any concert ticket owners of the same evening)
- A 20 franc discount on all festival and day passes.
Familiarize yourself with the 2018 jazznojazz line-up and reserve your concert tickets here.
She is into travelling, photography, handicrafts and online marketing. She doesn't spend the weekends home, and she will never say "no" to an invitation to go hiking in the mountains.
Latest posts by Kristīne (see all)
- All the 2018 Easter activities for families in Switzerland - March 13, 2018
- A blueprint for the perfect summer weekend in Schaffhausen - September 3, 2017
- A guide to Switzerland’s most scenic tram and bus rides - July 12, 2017