Wild onion, beech sprouts and fir-honey: they are all delicious natural ingredients that have been lost in time.
Meet David Krüger, the innovative chef of the Restaurant Opera in Zürich. His philosophy is to bring age-old foods back to the table. And being an acclaimed gourmet chef, Krüeger creates pieces of edible art. Every season, the chef hosts a launch event for the new menu: David's Table.
Here is what to expect at David's Table:
- Five courses based on high end products: local, seasonal and sustainable
- Wine pairing, water and coffee are included
- Company of Chef David Krüger, his crew and possibly even some of the suppliers
- A 30-minute class on herbs by Chef David Krüger
The upcoming event is on March 12. An additional date will be June 11, 2020. Reserve at 044 258 98 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photograph copyright Restaurant Opera)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Why Hotel Giardino Ascona is Switzerland’s garden resort - July 7, 2020
- So we’ve tried alpine golfing in Graubünden (we’re hooked!) - July 2, 2020
- Splash! Here are 8 lakes near Zurich for wild swimming - June 24, 2020