Wild onion, beech sprouts and fir-honey: they are all delicious natural ingredients that have been lost in time.
Meet David Krüger, the innovative chef of the Restaurant Opera in Zürich. His philosophy is to bring age-old foods back to the table. And being an acclaimed gourmet chef, Krüeger creates pieces of edible art. Every season, the chef hosts a launch event for the new menu: David’s Table.
We are excited to be attending such an event soon! Meanwhile, we have reserved a table at Restaurant Opera in Zürich to try the spring inspiration menu. It was an unforgettable night for many reasons: the new tastes on our palates, the wine pairings that fit like a glove, and the fun times we have had with the waiting staff.
What to expect:
- Five courses based on high end products: local, seasonal and sustainable
- Wine pairing, water and coffee are included
- Company of Chef David Krüger, his crew and possibly even some of the suppliers
The upcoming event is on June 6. Other dates are September 25 and December 10, 2019. Reserve at 044 258 98 99 or [email protected].
(Photograph copyright Restaurant Opera)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Swiss events for the 50th anniversary of the Apollo Mission - June 13, 2019
- A classy weekend at Hotel Villa Principe Leopoldo in Lugano - June 11, 2019
- This roundabout in Switzerland is a vinyl turntable - May 24, 2019