For 15 years now, movie buffs have embraced the eclectic festival that is ewz.stattkino!
Call it “Movie3000”, “Theater: Reloaded” or “Film 4D”! Either way, both Zürich venues involved have their ways of enhancing your movie experience, whether it be through live actors or bands interpreting the movie being shown, circus performances or multimedia productions.
While the big kids are at work, Arthouse Le Paris offers special afternoon screenings for children – including live music and Zvieri snacks! Or would you rather watch a classic movie while munching on breakfast?
ewz.stattkino will be on for 15 days, inviting you to try an unexpected new experience!
– Tickets and film program for ewz Selnau and Arthouse Le Paris
– RSVP for the special opening event on Friday, Feb 14
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Have you wondered what White Turf in St. Moritz is about? - February 15, 2020
- Opening this April: the Lewa Savanna at Zoo Zürich - February 12, 2020
- So we’ve tried the interactive #Selfiehouse in Zürich - February 7, 2020