For the first time, the Film & Musik Festival is going to draw a Swiss audience into some of the world’s greatest films. Three exceptional movies will be underlined by a live orchestra: Charlie Chaplin’s “The Kid”, the Swiss opening of “Blancanieves”, and “Das Parfum”.
Thanks to the Musikkollegium Winterthur, moving pictures and music will be mashed to create lasting memories.
Monday, June 9:
– Classic Comedy Heroes
Thursday, June 12:
– Blancanieves (Swiss Opening)
Friday, June 13:
– Das Parfum (Swiss Opening)
Saturday, June 14:
– Children’s Corner
– Midnight in Paris at ewz stattkino
Our recommendation: Take your family to the free screening of Charlie Chaplin’s “The Kid”! It will be at Halle 52 at 5:00 PM. Doors open at 3:30 PM.
Sunday, June 15:
– Panel discussion/Wild Card
(Photograph copyright by The Kid, Roy Export SAS)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Why Instagramers will love the new GoldenPass Express train - September 18, 2019
- Swiss wine guide with 9 favorite places for wine tastings - August 25, 2019
- Why I trust these Relais & Châteaux hotels in Switzerland - August 20, 2019