Be prepared to learn about true balance inside and out during this mini city retreat with Elena in Feldmeilen near Zurich.
This May and June in Zurich, Elena is offering this rich half-day program dedicated to offering both body and mind a possibility to re-claim a state of balance on every level, and learn how to maintain it using the wisdom of yoga and Ayurveda.
- Do you sometimes feel that even the smallest challenges can act as a trigger and rock you out of balance?
- Would you like to improve your physical balance through the asana practice?
- Are you interested in improving your emotional balance and reduce the effects of everyday stress on your body and your psyche?
- Have you ever experienced the deeply balancing effect of a technique called Yoga Nidra (“yoga sleep”)?
- Are you interested in learning about how you could use the yogic breathing techniques (pranayama) and simple meditation techniques to restore emotional equilibrium when you are under pressure?
- Would you like to learn about balancing foods to improve the quality of your diet – according to yoga tradition, Ayurveda and modern science?
- Would you like to have a balanced digestive fire that supports a healthy metabolism?
- Are you curious to find out how the yogic cleansing practices (kriyas) can improve the health of your digestive tract and help balance digestion, absorption of nutrients and elimination?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, this special edition Zürich Mini City Retreat may be something for you.
The regular participation in a half-day city retreat, including organic snacks, is EUR 90. However, Elena offers a special rate of EUR 85 for students and those who are currently unemployed. An alternative date is June 23, 2019.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- This roundabout in Switzerland is a vinyl turntable - May 24, 2019
- Our stylish getaway to Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA - May 14, 2019
- Our ultimate guide to seeing the Alps on a Swiss postal bus - May 7, 2019