Be prepared to deeply rest and restore during this mini city retreat with Elena in Zürich.
This March in Zürich, Elena is offering this rich half-day program to help you de-stress, restore your energy, relax into a blissful state of meditative awareness and learn techniques that will help you take better care of yourself, prevent burnout and improve your health. It is your chance to try out yoga in Zürich.
The program includes:
- Restorative slow flow yoga practice for deep muscular release
- Yin yoga practice for deep fascia and connective tissue release
- Pranayama (breath work) practice to move to a deeper level of subtle awareness and to mentally slow down and prepare for meditation
- Seated guided meditation and learning about meditation techniques you can use at home
- Yoga nidra guided meditation in savasana (lying down)
- Wholesome delicious organic snacks
- Making new friends and re-connecting with past retreat guests
The regular participation in a half-day city retreat, including organic snacks, is EUR 90. However, Elena offers a special rate of EUR 80 for students and those who are currently unemployed.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- 11 spas in Switzerland with stunning architecture - March 7, 2019
- Japan meets Peru at the new Hotel Schweizerhof in Zermatt - March 4, 2019
- 9 sweet and savory delicacies to try in Zürich, Switzerland - February 18, 2019