Le Diner en Blanc is coming to Zurich for a magical evening.
This special event begins with a pop-up picnic dinner and ends under the starry night sky. There will be fine dining, bubbly beverages, live entertainment, and a sparkling finish as we conclude the evening.
A few important details
– Dress code is “elegant white”
– Check our Instagram feeds for inspiration
– Ticket price of CHF 50 includes tables, chairs, linens, light catering, wine, and champagne
– Catering includes a bread and cheese spread
– Beverage options include a glass of wine and a glass of champagne per guest
What to bring to Le Diner en Blanc
– For a full dinner, pack your picnic basket with your full evening meal (of course, you may bring additional beverages)
– Please bring a Zuri Sack. Let’s leave our location as pristine as the manner in which we will fing it.
We look forward to celebrating with you! Purchase your ticket and wait for the revealing of the event location on Sept 8.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Have you been to Festival Images Vevey? (It’s impressive.) - September 15, 2020
- I wrote a chapter for The Expert Guide to Your Life in Switzerland - September 14, 2020
- The Butcher and his Daughter Restaurant in Zürich - August 31, 2020