здоровье! Cheers to the Russian Kitchen Party that is going down at Zürich’s Palavrion Grill!
We remember every single kitchen party we have ever attended at Palavrion in Zürich… Why? Because they are always unique, crazy, fun and simply memorable. From the moment you arrive, adult beverages are freely served and appetizers are all over the place. At one point, you might find yourself at the grill inside the open kitchen.
And at another point, you might be squeezed into a photo booth wearing a feather wig. Or you might win a prize at the giveaway. But either way, each kitchen party at Palavrion ends with a polka dance where the entire team participates…
About the Russian Kitchen Party…
The organizers have promised fish, meat and veggies flying hot off the BBQ. There will be typical Russian dishes and unlimited wine/beer/homemade lemonades. (The admission of 110 francs per person is all inclusive.) “Dress to impress” and learn some basic Russian phrases to impress even more:
- Kak pazhivayesh? – How are you?
- Spaseeba! – Thank you!
- Ya plokha gavaryoo pa rooskee. – My Russian is bad.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- 10 surprising things about healthcare in Switzerland - November 9, 2018
- What the much-awaited ZüriBahn cable car will look like - November 6, 2018
- Tiny Corippo to become Switzerland’s first scattered hotel - November 3, 2018