- This event has passed.
World Cup of Quiz (Zürich)
Jun 6, 2015 @ 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
“In 1905, a patent clerk from Bern published a number of articles that changed the world. The year 1905 was later called his ‘annus mirabilis’. Who was this man?”
If this question has caught your attention, keep reading: The International Quizzing Association was established with the sole purpose of bringing enthusiastic quizzers and curious minds together from all parts of the world.
The World Quizzing Championships (WQC) is held each year on the first Saturday of June. This year Zürich has been selected as one of the many cities across the world to host the 2015 edition of WQC.
How does it work?
This quiz is for individuals and will have 240 questions from the eight papers covering the topics – Culture, Entertainment, History, Lifestyle, Media, Sciences, World and Sport & Games. These papers are given out in two packs of four papers. Participants will have 60 minutes to answer each pack. Complete details about WQC.
What to bring to the event?
– Confirmation of registration (Registration details given below)
– Thirst for knowledge, and hunger for a challenge
– A pen!
– Registration fees of CHF 10 per participant (payable to the organizer at the venue)
– Prior registration to this quiz is mandatory.
– The answer to the above question? Albert Einstein