WriteCon is a weekend of workshops and activities for writers.
Now in its seventh year, the theme is “Making a living as a writer”. As part of Saturday’s program, you will be able to attend one of two exciting workshops:
– Big Idea to Bestseller: Travel Writing, Non-Fiction & the Publishing Landscape with Diccon Bewes
– Writing to Win: The Craft of Writing & Routes to Self-Publishing with David Penny
Whichever events you choose, you will walk away with concrete, tailored advice. Get your ticket now
(Feature photograph copyright Triskele Books)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Why Instagramers will love the new GoldenPass Express train - September 18, 2019
- Swiss wine guide with 9 favorite places for wine tastings - August 25, 2019
- Why I trust these Relais & Châteaux hotels in Switzerland - August 20, 2019