WriteCon is a weekend of workshops and activities for writers.
Now in its seventh year, the theme is “Making a living as a writer”. As part of Saturday’s program, you will be able to attend one of two exciting workshops:
– Big Idea to Bestseller: Travel Writing, Non-Fiction & the Publishing Landscape with Diccon Bewes
– Writing to Win: The Craft of Writing & Routes to Self-Publishing with David Penny
Whichever events you choose, you will walk away with concrete, tailored advice. Get your ticket now
(Feature photograph copyright Triskele Books)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Have you been to Festival Images Vevey? (It’s impressive.) - September 15, 2020
- I wrote a chapter for The Expert Guide to Your Life in Switzerland - September 14, 2020
- The Butcher and his Daughter Restaurant in Zürich - August 31, 2020