Registration is now open for the 5th Annual Zurich Writers Workshop, which will take place May 23 – 25, 2014.
There will be two different workshops – both conducted in English:
1. Short and long fiction (taught by Anne Korkeakivi)
2. How to make a living as a writer in Switzerland, including topics such as freelance writing, copywriting, and blogging (taught by Chantal Panozzo)
The course attendance fee includes 9 hours of instruction, a critique from your instructor, a panel discussion, networking time and refreshments.
On May 23, Orell Füssli The Bookshop will host a reading featuring the two authors. This reading is free and open to the public.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Why Hotel Giardino Ascona is Switzerland’s garden resort - July 7, 2020
- So we’ve tried alpine golfing in Graubünden (we’re hooked!) - July 2, 2020
- Splash! Here are 8 lakes near Zurich for wild swimming - June 24, 2020