Registration is now open for the 5th Annual Zurich Writers Workshop, which will take place May 23 – 25, 2014.
There will be two different workshops – both conducted in English:
1. Short and long fiction (taught by Anne Korkeakivi)
2. How to make a living as a writer in Switzerland, including topics such as freelance writing, copywriting, and blogging (taught by Chantal Panozzo)
The course attendance fee includes 9 hours of instruction, a critique from your instructor, a panel discussion, networking time and refreshments.
On May 23, Orell Füssli The Bookshop will host a reading featuring the two authors. This reading is free and open to the public.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- We dined at Sven Wassmer’s Restaurant Memories in Bad Ragaz - November 17, 2019
- The Swiss pension system: here’s how it works for expats - November 9, 2019
- Cheese lovers, have you tried the new Emmentaler AOP URTYP? - November 7, 2019