Registration is now open for the 5th Annual Zurich Writers Workshop, which will take place May 23 – 25, 2014.
There will be two different workshops – both conducted in English:
1. Short and long fiction (taught by Anne Korkeakivi)
2. How to make a living as a writer in Switzerland, including topics such as freelance writing, copywriting, and blogging (taught by Chantal Panozzo)
The course attendance fee includes 9 hours of instruction, a critique from your instructor, a panel discussion, networking time and refreshments.
On May 23, Orell Füssli The Bookshop will host a reading featuring the two authors. This reading is free and open to the public.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Have you been to Festival Images Vevey? (It’s impressive.) - September 15, 2020
- I wrote a chapter for The Expert Guide to Your Life in Switzerland - September 14, 2020
- The Butcher and his Daughter Restaurant in Zürich - August 31, 2020