Did you know that Velcro and LSD were invented in Switzerland? Or that many famous pioneers made a global impact while living here, such as World Wide Web designer Tim Berners-Lee or the founder of the Red Cross, Jean Henri Dunant?
Thought so. Read our e-book for 77 different ice-breaker facts about Switzerland. Many other Newly Swissed before you have benefitted from the insider knowledge about Switzerland, which often surprises even locals.
How you will benefit:
- Helpful (and useless) knowledge about Switzerland and the Swiss
- Ice-breaker facts for any conversation (or pick-up lines if you are in a bar)
- Faster integration in the Swiss society thanks to insider facts about laws
- Hours of reading pleasure
- Become the Swiss expert among your friends
Here is a sample question: "Are the following statements true or false?"
- You can be fined for not giving up your seat on a bus to an elderly person.
- A fish has a right to sue the angler who caught it.
This is just one of 20 creative trivia questions to test your Switzerland fact skills. Conveniently divided into eight chapters, this e-book allows you to soak up a bunch of Swiss facts which in turn make for good ice-breakers at social events.
Let us reveal three more chapter titles from the new e-book:
- Law, Justice and Politics
- What Switzerland has given the World
- Food and Beverages
- And many more!
On the download page, select PDF, ePUB or Amazon Kindle versions – or all three!