How fast can you spell C-H-A-M-P-A-G-N-E?
If you were quick enough, keep up that momentum and grab one of the limited VIP passes for Zürich’s premier champagne event! Those who got stuck on the letter “P” are out of luck, though. That’s because the tickets for Champagne & Friends have a reputation of selling out quickly: “Half the tickets are already gone two months before the event,” confirms organizer and self-proclaimed Champagne Spy, Dan Roznov (pictured on the right).
Isn’t it time to add some sparkle to your life?
We have met Dan on several occasions and are always amazed by his genuity. No wonder he has a large following of champagne lovers who devour his reviews and follow his every tasting on social media. Already for the third time, Dan is hosting a premier champagne event which not only boasts variety, but also exclusivity: Champagne & Friends.
The premier champagne event in Zürich
The four main districts of Champagne will be represented at the event: Montagne de Reims, Vallée de la Marne, Côte des Blancs and Côte des Bar. Among 20 champagne houses, a staggering 70 shades of champagne will be up for the tasting – both from big brands and from small producers. (“Shades of champagne”: I can’t help but steal some of Dan’s punch lines… He’s such a great wordsmith!)
One of the 20 champagne houses we are keen to meeting is Konrad Champagne by Swiss entrepreneur Antoine Konrad, a.k.a. DJ Antoine. But see for yourselves and check out the full line-up of participating maisons!
More information about Champagne & Friends
– The admission ticket includes unlimited champagne tastings as well as food pairings.
– Tickets are exclusively available in the online pre-sale.
– The minimum age for entering is 18 years.
– All information is provided in English.
– And finally, please drink responsibly. Keep in mind that science has confirmed that bubbly champagne gets to your head quicker than other alcoholic beverages…
(All photographs copyright Champagne & Friends)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Have you been to Festival Images Vevey? (It’s impressive.) - September 15, 2020
- I wrote a chapter for The Expert Guide to Your Life in Switzerland - September 14, 2020
- The Butcher and his Daughter Restaurant in Zürich - August 31, 2020