The third annual Health and Safety Day is coming back to Zürich.
This English-speaking event is filled with interesting topics, expert speakers, hands-on workshops and exhibitions focused on health, nutrition, safety, and energy/wellness. The organizers’ mission is to inform, inspire, and empower the community in all of these important issues. Judit Józsa, the founder of this awareness movement, sums it up: “We want to promote a healthy and safe lifestyle and the well-being of our community members.”
What’s on the program at the Health and Satefy Day?
Visitors can choose from twelve interesting topics and can listen to six one-hour presentations and workshops for a flat entrance fee of 25 francs. You will walk away from this event having learned many new things, feeling empowered and motivated, full of great ideas, and ready to take on the world.
Some of the topics on the agenda include:
– Secrets Your Dentist Won’t Share With You
– Stress Relief at Your Fingertips – an Introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique (“Tapping”)
– Home Safety & Emergency Plan
Have a look at the entire line-up of speakers and exhibitors. The latter will present their solutions in a way that you can see, try out, test or buy them to immediately improve your health and safety while living in Switzerland.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Swiss wine guide with 9 favorite places for wine tastings - August 25, 2019
- Why I trust these Relais & Châteaux hotels in Switzerland - August 20, 2019
- Casting call: Who wants to be an INFLUENCER? ✰ Apply now! - August 13, 2019