Swiss advertising often seems to be inspired by Switzerland itself. Recurring elements are cows, the Alps, chocolate and some more cows. Among other subjects that reflect everyday realism, these timeless Helvetic icons are used in clever ways that result in humorous ad campaigns. Take a look for yourself, click on each image for an expanded view, and don't forget to interact with the authors by posting your comments at the end!
1. Pastorini Toy Store (link)
We add fantasy to game play.
2. Switzerland Tourism (link)
We do everything for the perfect holiday.
3. Floralp Butter (link)
4. Fashion Outlet (link)
New in the Swiss countryside - Fashion Outlet
5. VBZ Verkehrsbetriebe (link)
Clutch - Brakes - Gas Pedal
Increasingly, people chose to drive less in the city.
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- 21 fresh and intriguing facts about Switzerland - March 14, 2020
- David’s Table is a Zürich gourmet experience close to nature - March 13, 2020
- There’s a real-life Heidi village for all the fans: Heididorf Maienfeld - March 8, 2020