WriteCon is a weekend of workshops and activities for writers.
This year, the theme is “Making it Happen”. As part of Saturday’s program, you will be able to attend one of two exciting workshops:
– How To Publish A Book with Jessica Bell of Vine Leaves Journal (Australia/Greece)
– How To Market A Book with Helen Lewis of Literally PR (UK)
On Sunday, take part in a half-day panel discussion, allowing you to meet experts from the publishing world:
– Pathways to Publication with Lindsey Grant (NaNoWriMo), Massimo Marino (BookGarage), JJ Marsh (Alliance of Independent Authors), Jessica Bell, Helen Lewis and Libby O’Loghlin (The Woolf)
Whichever events you choose, you will walk away with concrete, tailored advice. Get your ticket now (Early bird tickets available through March 31, 2016)
(Feature photograph copyright Triskele Books)
Dimitri loves discovering new trends and covers architecture, design, start-ups and tourism.
Latest posts by Dimitri Burkhard (see all)
- Why Instagramers will love the new GoldenPass Express train - September 18, 2019
- Swiss wine guide with 9 favorite places for wine tastings - August 25, 2019
- Why I trust these Relais & Châteaux hotels in Switzerland - August 20, 2019